Board-adopted policies and resolutions that are binding on the Owners and ARC
- Rules & Regulations document, last updated and adopted in July, 2013. An earlier version of the R&R, dating from 1997 (for historical reference), is here.
- A Board-adopted policy regarding approvable front yard perimeter border improvements.
- A resolution pertaining to LJCHOA's responsibility for maintenance of interior screening walls (located totally on Owners' lots) abutting the association's Common Areas (i.e., sidewalks and/or entry landscaped areas).
- Here is (well, will be, once it is created) a continuously updated list of decisions regarding ARC request submittals that can provide guidance to Owners.
- The 2104 updated LJCHOA Fine Collection and Fee Assessment Policy will be linked here when supplied by management; changes to the previous version were made necessary by state law changes. [Note: the 2012 version of the Policy, archived here for historical reference, shows the Tracked Changes made to the 2011 version. Parking violation outcomes are described on the last 2 pages of this document.]
- Solar installation policy and ARC guidance statement, adopted March 17, 2016.
- Easy & quick administrative approval of Owners' requests for placement of dumpsters is the goal of this policy, adopted July 21, 2016.
- (placeholder for additional policies and Board resolutions)